Firstly let me mention few things :
What is the biggest irony of today’s modern life?
- Everyone is in hurry but no one reaches on time.
- The shoes we wear are sold in AC Showrooms but the vegetables we eat are sold on Footpath.
- We would rather spend on our daughter`s wedding than their education.
- Most people who fight over The Gita and Kuran have probably never read either book.
- Priyanka Chopra earned more money playing Mary Kom than Mary Kom earned in her entire life.
- It`s okay to piss in public but not kiss in public.
- Obsessed with screen guards on smartphones, never bothers about wearing a helmet.
Value of Education Now a days!
Kids Then And Now
Evolution Of Jeans
evolution of computer with human
Childrens now and Then
- Holding a mobile phone in hand was a big deal
- Wrote down notes for test with pilot pen/ ink pen/ ball pen/ gel pen
- My favorite actor is Shah rukh khan, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan
- Gifted their friends Rs 11 or Rs 21, in an envelop or chocolates on their birthdays
- Went to cyber cafe to surf online and check orkut
- spent most of their time outdoors.
In 20s (Present day)
- phones and other gadgets are the first priority as soon as a person wakes up. Its good but it also had its disadvantages equally.
- My favorite actor is Jim Carrey, Gerard Butler, Robert Downey Jr., Leonardo DiCaprio
- Contribute minimum Rs 500 and gift only branded products
Back in the era of late 90s or starting 2000s
1. Telephone was a big deal, mobile phone was beyond imagination.
2. Tablet only referred to meds.
3. Personal Computer was everyone’s dream and Laptop, well there was no such thing.
4. Tom and Jerry used to rule our hearts and so was Pokèmon.
5. Hide n Seek, Baraf Paani, Kanche (marbles), Gilli Dunda were some ravish sports for us.
6. Ludo, Snakes n Ladders, Cards were all time favorite time pass with family.
7. Joint family.
8. Nani Ke Ghar Jana.
9. Cats played with balls.
10. Mowgli was our favorite character.
Now In 2016
1. Everybody has a TOUCH PHONE, even the poorest of the poor.
2. You won’t find any body without laptops.
3. Children are busy playing, not with friends, but with android.
4. Many girlfriends but no true love.
5. Vacations in Shimla, Assam but not Nani Ke Ghar.
6. Only 90s Kids still play Ludo or games like Pokèmon Go.
7. Silly Songs, Idiotic lyrics.
8. Only Engineers and Doctors.
9. Facbooking, Tweeting, SnapChatting discussing all kinds of issue but not doing anything.
10. Education comes in different offers. The more you pay, the better the facility.