|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 317 Personal Assistant, Computer Operator, Typist, Reader/Examiner and various other vacancies on behalf of High Court of Madras. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 20-07-2016 to 03-08-2016.
More details about TNPSC Recruitment 2016 including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, important dates and how to apply are given below:
|TNPSC Vacancy Details:|
|Job Location: Tamil Nadu|
|Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment:|
• For Computer Operator: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications from a recognised University OR bachelor’s degree with a diploma in Computer Applications from any recognised University/Institute and must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting in English and Tamil by Higher/Senior Grade.
• For Typist & Personal Assistant: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised University and must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting in English and Tamil by Higher/Senior Grade.
• For Reader/Examiner: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
|Age Limit (as on 01-07-2016): 18 to 30 years|
• Un-reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 100
• SC/ST Category Candidates: NILL
Note: One time registration fee of Rs. 50 is not included in the above application fee.
|Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written examination and oral test.|
|How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through TNPSC website http://www.tnpscexams.net/ from 20-07-2016 to 03-08-2016.|
• Starting Date of Online Application: 20-07-2016
• Last Date of Online Application: 03-08-2016
• Date of Written Exam: 27 & 28-08-2016
|TNPSC Recruitment Notification
Click Here to Apply Online