|Rajya Sabha Secretariat has released a notification for the recruitment of 143 Junior Clerk, Translator and various other vacancies on contract basis. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online till 08-08-2016.
More details about Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, important dates and how to apply are given below:
|Rajya Sabha Secretariat Vacancy Details:|
|Job Location: New Delhi|
|Eligibility Criteria for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment:|
• For Junior Clerk: Graduation degree and minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute in English/Hindi/Urdu.
• For Translator: Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree level from any recognized university/institute or vice-versa.
• For Junior Clerk: 18 to 27 years
• For Translator: 18 to 30 years
• For SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
• For OBC Candidates: 03 years
• For PH Candidates: 10 years
• Un-reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 160
• SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates and Female: NILL
|Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written exam, skill test and interview.|
|How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Rajya Sabha website http://www.rajyasabha.nic.in from 18-07-2016 to 29-08-2016.|
• Starting Date of Online Application Form: 18-07-2016
• Last Date of Online Application Form: 29-08-2016
|Rajya Sabha Recruitment Notification 2016
Click Here to Apply Online